Friday, December 11, 2009

Why don't they list movies used for the Universal Horror Makeup Show?

The Universal Horror Makeup Show is a show located at the Universal Studios theme park in Orlando, Florida. It features clips from various movies, but here is my question. They do not list their used movies anywhere. They could mention them as credits, but they do not. Is this not allowed or have they just forgotten to do this? I have watched all of their movies, except three. I asked all around to find out what they are, but no one knows, and I tried emailing the Universal Studios theme park in Hollywood, California, to forward my message to their counterpart park in Orlando, Florida, because the email I sent to the one in Florida failed to receive, but they never got back to me, this was in late September of last year. Anyway, can anyone please help me? Thanks.Why don't they list movies used for the Universal Horror Makeup Show?
Brandon,


They may do that so as you have to come to the show to watch them
  • Difference between Malotic and Otomax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin