Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you show me some drugstore makeup looks for olive skin?

I have olive toned skin. Depending on your eye color...


blue eyes: use pinks, shimmery colors


green: use a light on the lid and a purple on the brow bone


Brown: lighter colors...light tan, shimmers





I have green eyes so I use purples and light pink. I use black eye liner on both top and bottom.Can you show me some drugstore makeup looks for olive skin?
What about THE BODY SHOP?


I think after all it doesn't matter the shop, as it do matters the colors you choose to show up your beauty. caucasian pll cannot use the same make-up colors...Can you show me some drugstore makeup looks for olive skin?
go with #2 and get your make up from icing if you want to save money. they have lots of choices and great prices.
green and gold eyeshadow should look good paired with a darker shade of lipstick maybe red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin