Thursday, December 3, 2009

MAC studio fix makeup question! help?

Can someone give me a quick summary review about their experience with mac studio fix powder?





Also, does it tend to come off? How long does it stay on the face well?





Also if I were going to a rave or an all night party would this stay on my face the whole night??





please help :[MAC studio fix makeup question! help?
It will last all night, even if you sweat unless you wipe your face. Using a primer underneath it helps it last. I've used it for about 10 years and even if I dance it's fine. I apply it with a kabuki brush and it helps control the amount of coverage I want. If you want heavy coverage, just apply more.MAC studio fix makeup question! help?
Studio Fix is really great if you are looking for thick coverage. It looks great in pictures and when you're going out, but can tend to look cakey. It stays for about 6 to 8 hours, even more so when a primer or moisturizer is applied first. I wouldn't recommend wearing it to a rave if you are going to be sweating a lot, but it is perfect for a party. It goes on thicker with the provided sponge as opposed to a brush.





Hope this helps!
I use mac studio fix powder and its amazing. It helps make your face look airbrushed its really pretty and gives you a nice matte finish! Honestly, go to a mac counter and check with a makeup representative there but for me it stays on all day but it is probably going to be hot in a rave, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to touch up your makeup all night.
Mac Studio Fix is the the worst if you have oily skin or tend to get breakouts or pimples. The stuff is heavy and really digs into your pores. I would recommend dropping into a Sephora and asking the makeup artists there to recommend you a high quality face powder or foundation.





Honestly, I LOVE Mac eyeshadows but their face products are just horrid.
I use this powder and it can be cakey if you apply too much of it. I use a brush as opposed to the sponge it comes with and this helps to even it out. If you're going to be out all night I'd recommend a mineral powder. Those seem to stay put for a looong time and they stay natural looking too.
Yes, it stays on all day.





I leave for school and come back and it is still on!


But I broke out to it.





A cheaper foundation that dosen't make me breakout and is very much like Mac studio fix is Revlon colorstay foundation.
it def. gives you total coverage. i can be a little thick so instead of applying it with the sponge applicators that comes with it and i use a powder brush and it does the trick.
Try youtube! They have tons of reviews on studio fix on there :)





My friend weres and it's really heavy coverage, but it looks good!





I use mineralize satin finish, so.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin