Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i use a makeup that show my face fatter?

do not define the cheek or eye areas.. no highlighting or contouring at all.. Hope I answered correctly, '; I was a little confused by the question.How can i use a makeup that show my face fatter?
well, I'm going to go opposite from how women want me to make their face leaner.





Leaner faces are from high angled blush sweeps %26amp; in a darker shade--so try to match the blush to your skin tone instead %26amp; dont' sweep up onto the cheek bone as much or very high. Where your natural ';pink'; is--just place the blush there.





Leaner faces are from also a darker eye shadow on pale women, and lighter on dark women.--so go opposite %26amp; try to match your skin tone, and do shades that are your skin tone for the first layer (around your brow), and then a shade darker for the next layer (your upper lid) %26amp; then the next shade darker on your crease.





Leaner faces require a prounced lip--you would want something that isn't as pronouced--so maybe just use a neutral lip liner, fill in the lip %26amp; just high light that color with a matching lip gloss or stickHow can i use a makeup that show my face fatter?
FATTER???????? Or FLATTER???? Whod want it fatter?





unless ur face is really really REALLY skinny! maybe powder??? I DONT KNOW!!!! I GOT 2 points tho sukka! lol


jk





but ya,...flatter or fatter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin