Friday, December 11, 2009

I feel like i put on loads of makeup, but it doesnt even show up in pictures?

I put on:


- Layer of foundation


- Concealer


- Brown and black eyeshadow


- Liquid and pencil eyeliner


- 2 coats of mascara


- Blusher


To me that seems like a lot, but it doesnt even show up!?I feel like i put on loads of makeup, but it doesnt even show up in pictures?
in photos with flash you get the same effect you do on stage - the bright light means the makeup doesnt show up





(the reason why actresses have makeup done using mirrors with bulbs around the edge, so they can tell if their makeup will show up under the bright stagelights.....)I feel like i put on loads of makeup, but it doesnt even show up in pictures?
thats about what I put on, I'm 14 just so you know(:


i wearmaybe a little more but everything i wear is pretty much from sally hansen's natural line, or covergirl, so i dont look cheap.


anyways! in my opinion thats an average ammount of makeup if you're 13+
ur gonna get wrinkle when ur older. makeup isn't suppose to show up in pictures and why would u want that lots of make up makes u look realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?trashy and gross and wear a lighter layer of EVERYTHING!
why would you want it to show up? makeups not meant to be paint its meant to be natural.


trying to hide your face?


buy clown makeup, itll show and it might even look less stupid.
its not supposed to show its only supposed to enhance your natural features.


i dont know where people developed the idea that youre meant to paint it on with a trowel
Don't worry about it, it's the flash. Surely you don't want people to know you're wearing foundation and stuff anyway?





xxx
actually the flash will make it stand out more





are you sure your putting it on as thickly as you think you are?
its the flash it happens to me to
tell me bout it i do the same as you and its getting on my nerves
As others said it's the flash. It happens to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin