Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know of a website that can show some cool ways to do my makeup kinda emo?

I do my makeup like that anyway i just want some more ideas to experiment. I already know of photobucket but that site doesnt help me alot.Does anyone know of a website that can show some cool ways to do my makeup kinda emo?
deviantart.com itsfabulous just type in make up!Does anyone know of a website that can show some cool ways to do my makeup kinda emo?
shoot yourself in the face Report Abuse

really thick eyeliner on the top AND on the bottom[not just on the bottom lid edge, but like on the lid itself]. bring it together at the corner of your eyes and draw a smal line pointing upward. and you have a ';cat eye';


then use really bright eyeshadow.


i use cupcake cult eyeshadows. they're great. also mac and urban decay is really good.





here's a pic of my friend lauren. she has ';cat eyes'; and the bright blue shadow





http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-a鈥?/a>
http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Emo-Make-Up


Cool eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin