Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup is good to use that doesn't show up in sunlight or fluorescent light?

My make-up I am using currently shows up in weird lighting and it looks grosssss. What do I do? I need concealer under my eyes because I have huge dark circles (inherited them).What makeup is good to use that doesn't show up in sunlight or fluorescent light?
bare minerals, use mineral veil as well, it is by the same brand.What makeup is good to use that doesn't show up in sunlight or fluorescent light?
Euphoria, I love my make up by aularale.com/7002. It matches my skin exactly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all. Also, it is water based which allows my skin to breathe. But before applying it, I take good care of my skin keeping it clean, exfoliated and moisturized day and night.
usally bare essentials is pretty good and i just started using laura mercier..both are powders..bare essenitals you can buy as a starter kit for 60 but u get 2 diff colors to try two different brushes one for concealer and one to apply regular...plus i believe a skin bronzer to put on your cheeks plus even a video oh and powder to apply after to finsh the look...i started using the laura mercier one because it was suppose to have a lighter effect but both are great and feel like your wearing nothing...i believe the laura mercier one was 36...they both last pretty long...you can get them both at sephora either in store or sephora.com hope that helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin