Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I do makeup for the show?

Ok I am a guy and we have to wear makeup for the musical that we are doing at school. Last time someone did it for me but this time I am doing it myself. They put foundation on first, and then something else...it was in wetter form and the guy used a spongy thing. What is that?How do I do makeup for the show?
There is liquid foundation or cover up.How do I do makeup for the show?
Use theatre makeup your school will provide. Don't use at home makeup
I think it's some type of concealer possibly?


If you have small eyes line them with white eyeliner VERy close to your eyes if not just use a dark eyeliner the same color as your eyelashes. ..and make your eyebrows darker if they arent dark enough. Add some color to your lips.





Use foundation, and cover what you need to with concealer.
liquid foundation probably?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin