Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup makes my 51 yr old skin show wrinkles and pores. Help..what can I do. Tried Bare Minerals and it did it?

I have tried bare minerals and Paula Dorf. My skin looks better without makeup because the wrinkles and pores don't show up as bad, but I want to have an even tone and only makeup can do that. When I put any kind of makeup on, a lot of wrinkles under my eyes appear and pores all over my face. Help!Makeup makes my 51 yr old skin show wrinkles and pores. Help..what can I do. Tried Bare Minerals and it did it?
Estee Lauder have this great skin refinisher. i was given samples of it when i bought my foundation at their counter. my mum tried the stuff and she loved it! it really smoothed her skin out and left it feeling silky. i think its a bit pricey to purchase, but the results are worth it!


you should go to an Estee Lauder counter and ask for a sample.





http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.t鈥?/a>Makeup makes my 51 yr old skin show wrinkles and pores. Help..what can I do. Tried Bare Minerals and it did it?
OJ,





I recommend two products I use: apply before any makeup goes on, and after showering, also when you go to sleep.





for the face:


I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This has kept my skin baby smooth.





Last month they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve called Cura. It's everything Preve except they concentrated it to extreme. I got it 2 weeks ago; it's excellent. What you need to do is decide which one works best for you. I recommend both.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals





for the eye area :


I use: Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for eye wrinkles, the dreaded dark circles, and eye puffiness. Apply/massage it around the eye area twice daily. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.
I suggest using a primer before foundation. It really evens out the surface of skin so that foundation can be applied more smoothly. I recommend smashbox photofinish.
I can recommend an excellent product line developed by famous dermatologists. You can order online and we offer a 6 day customer satisfaction guarantee.


http://victoriaskincare.myrandf.com/Shopping/Product.aspx?cid=64





BTW- we are launching all kinds of new anti-aging products, including a mineral makeup powdr with a peptide treatment- amazing!





Please email me at victoriaskincareconsultant@yahoo.com if I can answer any other questions for you.
when you get older


skin tends to become more dry





so stay away form powders


and invest in a liquid foundation with spf





PS especially stay away from sparkles, which bring attention to the wrinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin