Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup shows: lack of self confidence, confidence to have makeup on, or liking to take care of oneself?

I got this question yesterday and wanted to see your opinions. Feel free to add anything else.Makeup shows: lack of self confidence, confidence to have makeup on, or liking to take care of oneself?
Any of the above-it depends on the person. I wear it because I need to cover imperfections, I enjoy doing makeup and I like to look nice everyday, no matter where I go. Makeup shows: lack of self confidence, confidence to have makeup on, or liking to take care of oneself?
I think for sure that self confidence is a part of why women wear makeup, but really I think that women wear makeup because they like to. Makeup is fun. One gets to choose what feature they can play up, there are so many colours and one of the bonus' is that it does make one feel more attractive.


Many wear makeup just because they like too!



umm i think lack of self confidence because I barely ever wear make up and I hate the insecure people who wear wayy to much!
All of the above decided by how much that person wears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin