Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone used and like MAC Studio Fix makeup??

I love it cuz its like a 2 in 1. You don't have to put liquid and powder on, just one step and you're done.Anyone used and like MAC Studio Fix makeup??
by bestfriend used it and said that it tended to dry her skin out especially when touching up during the day...now she j ust uses it as a bronzer.Anyone used and like MAC Studio Fix makeup??
no but i saw it in instyle magazine and they said that MAc Studio Fix make up is the best for oily skin because it takes away oil and minimizes pores and gives you a matte finish.
it's all i use, luv it. luv mac : )
I think it's very drying, so it's really hard to do touch-ups without going through the whole routine all over again (with moisturizer, etc). They are not, by any means ';stand alone'; products. You MUST moisturize heavily, even for touch-ups, and I still use my smashbox color correct primer to get a good, even tone out of the stuff.
Long lasting, full coverage - little or no touch-ups! All in all - perfect!
I don't use MAC. I think it's a waste of money. but that's only my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin