Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do Girls/Women hide behind makeup , is it because they are scared to show themselves,or increse the beauty?

im not sure why, i think its becuase they are afraid to show them selves and scared of being them....





i want to hear about your perspective ...Why do Girls/Women hide behind makeup , is it because they are scared to show themselves,or increse the beauty?
They are held to a standard that is unfair by both men and women.Why do Girls/Women hide behind makeup , is it because they are scared to show themselves,or increse the beauty?
Well I don't wear make up b/c I don't need to.





However, some girls really do need it! My friend wears it all the time and when she doesnt wear it she looks washed out and you can really see the impurities on her face that come from always using it.





Women wear it b/c it plays up their best features or just makes them look better in general. I wouldnt go as far as to say they are afraid to show themselves they just feel it makes them look better which in some/most cases it does.
I wear makeup not everyday but maybe a couple times a week. I have my base makeup i wear when i go to work. I don't hide behind it but i like makeup. I go natural sometimes but it is up to that individual. Some ladies like to glam it up thats them i just do me.
they wear makeup to make them look better. What you said is also true too! little do they know that yrs from now it will make them look horible cause makeup seeks into ur skin and causes wrinkles. I don't wear makeup and never will i believe in natural beauty.
Not all women are blessed with beauty. So the smart ones wear ';natural'; make up to kind of make boys think they are naturally beautiful.
For me i wear makeup.. i think how you put on makeup show alot about if your creative or not. im not sure y ppl wear makeup rlly..
Its to Enhance their beauty come on!!! why do men shave huh!!!!!!!


Coz dey don't wanna look like a CAVE MAN.......... women don't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin