Friday, December 11, 2009

How to show ';organic'; in makeup. Please Help..?

I have this project for my makeup class. I have to show a creative way of showing the word organic by using makeup and other materials which could include grass.. glitter.. feathers.. etc. I have completely no idea on where to turn on this.. If anyone could give me any ideas or something at least to start on it would be a great help.. thanks =)How to show ';organic'; in makeup. Please Help..?
Well I would stick the natural, earthy colours such as greens and browns. Try using brown tones in your basic make-up, such as eyeliner and mascara. And use green on the eyelids.





For other materials I would use feathers and petals, which are natural but also pretty and are often used in the fashion and beauty world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin