Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why doesn't my makeup show up in pictures?

I wear eyeliner and mascara, but it never shows up in pictures!





Do i have to wear heavy makeup (like thick eyeliner and alot of mascara) in order for my makeup to show up in pics?





Thanks.Why doesn't my makeup show up in pictures?
sometimes the flash or lighting washes out your face a little bit... kind of like how acne sometimes doesn't show up real bad in pics...





wearing more makeup would help, but if you adjust the lighting to a darker setting it will help as well.Why doesn't my makeup show up in pictures?
Are you far away from the picture? Perhaps the makeup is too detailed to see from far away.





What are the camera's specifications? The more megapixels, the clearer the image will turn out to be.





When taking the picture, do you face towards the light, or away from it?





Does the photographer use flash when taking pictures in a dim area?





And I don't see why you need to wear heavy makeup for the purpose of photos unless for modeling. If it is for modeling, someone with knowledge of lighting and makeup would have been able to produce a photo with makeup being shown.
I've noticed the same thing. Pictures just don't pick up on all the details. I see no difference in pics between when I have no makeup on and my everyday makeup. So if I want to take a good pic, I have to put on heavy eyeliner. I can never get my mascara to show up lol.
Hi Missy i had that too first what i do know is put heavier eyeshadow and eyeliner now when i take pictures you see my make up. So next time when you'll make pictures put your make up a bit heavier.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin