Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can makeup artists show me how to do everyday make up?

My skin is really oily, and I have lines under my eyes that make me look tired... Do you think a makeup artist can help me out and show me how to do my makeup for like school and stuff..? I'm going into High School this fall so I wanna look pretty. Do they do a good job and make you look better?Can makeup artists show me how to do everyday make up?
Most makeup artists offer lessons, where they do half your face, you do the other half and you get to choose the look you want. Or, just trust the artist and let them show you what they think would look good. Whether or not they do a good job depends on who you go to, but f you check out their portfolio and like what you see, they should do a good job.Can makeup artists show me how to do everyday make up?
You can go to http://www.dailymakeover.com for tips like that.
yeah i have make up artist that i visit twice every season...she's great...and she has many tips and tricks for not only your face...but your skin!
youre what 14?


dont wear makeup


and waste money
go ahead,


visit your local mall


or clinque booth,





the people there are great,


%26amp; always curtious.
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin