Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know any excellent websites where they show you alot of makeup pictures and ideas?!?

please add the site links :)


it doesnt matter if they're dramatic make up, natural looking makeup, or just any type of makeup pictures.Does anyone know any excellent websites where they show you alot of makeup pictures and ideas?!?
http://www.askmemakeup.com/





This is the best.


They even have step by step instruction videos in youtube





This is one of my favorite videos (its Valentine's day makeup) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7hCmz0W鈥?/a>Does anyone know any excellent websites where they show you alot of makeup pictures and ideas?!?
M.A.C. Cosmetics and Covergirl have great websites with photos, videos, tips, and M.A.C. even has the ';model'; on paper that they use to train the makeup artists on how to apply the products for the looks they are trying to create! I included a few others too. Covergirl also offers email newletters with tips, tricks, ideas, coupons, and info about new products. I always browse their sites when I want to know how to create I look I saw or just for ideas for something new to try and I get rave reviews on my makeup all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin