Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone see Tyra Banks go nuts over the $100 vaseline jars she gave away on her ';how to apply makeup'; show?

It was the most bizarre/embarrassing thing - she actually threw herself on the floor and started kicking her legs with excitement (part dog?)....I had to change the channel 'cause I got so embarrassed watching it. Unfortunately, I wanted to watch the next segment (don't remember why), and when I returned to the show, they had just come back from commercial and there she was still kicking and screaming.....What WAS that?!!? No more Tyra for me!Anyone see Tyra Banks go nuts over the $100 vaseline jars she gave away on her ';how to apply makeup'; show?
I think she tries a little too hard to make her show interesting. That episode had many embarrassing things, like rubbing lotion on your boobs during NATIONAL DAYTIME TELEVISION.Anyone see Tyra Banks go nuts over the $100 vaseline jars she gave away on her ';how to apply makeup'; show?
i did but she said she did that on porpuse on her website
I'd sort of like to see that just because it sounds pretty bizarre. It would be like seeing a car accident. Horrible and disturbing, but somehow you are compelled to look at it.
She and everyone like her needs to get a life.
She's so dramatic. Maybe she should be an actress instead of a model or talkshow host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin