Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I do my makeup for school so that it doesn't show my pimples or get all flaky,blotchy, midday?

I normally apply concealer transclucent powder liquid foundation blush lip gloss. I don't want people to think I have makeup on but I have lots of zits and don't want them to show. I also don't want it thick. I have tried every thing so please help because theis is embaressingHow do I do my makeup for school so that it doesn't show my pimples or get all flaky,blotchy, midday?
first off don't use any makeup like that because it's clogging your pores like no other and it will make your zits a lot worse. use bare minerals with no liquid foundation and if you use concealer anything that doesn't clog pores. i understanding what you're going through but bare minerals even got my face a lot clearer.How do I do my makeup for school so that it doesn't show my pimples or get all flaky,blotchy, midday?
i get spots too. to cover them up better, i first put on ';hide the blemish'; concealer by rimmel london. then i put on some l'oreal ';true blend'; liquid foundation, and cover that with a powder by clinique. this works for me, but if you have a lot of spots and don't want it to be thick or obvious, i'd suggest something like a little concealer and something by bare minerals, possibly.
i would try a mineral makeup. i use bareminerals, but if that is too expensive for you i know that they have a lot of makeups VERY similar to it, if not the exact same at drugstores. it gives pretty good coverage, it won't clog pores, it is 100% natural, it has a natural SPF 15 in it, and since it is powder it will keep your face from getting shiny/oily.








hope this helped!! :]
I'm guessing you're pimples are red. You need a green, because it's the opposite of red. I.e., green cancels out red, and then apply your regular concealer. Here's an example:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


Read the little descriptions next to the color boxes.


Good luck! :-)
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin