Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I go where someone can show me how to apply the makeup correctly that i already own?

thats kinda confusing ill break it down:


i own the makup and I need a professional to show me how to apply it


I dont want them telling me to buy there productsWhere can I go where someone can show me how to apply the makeup correctly that i already own?
I agree with M....youtube is awesomeWhere can I go where someone can show me how to apply the makeup correctly that i already own?
Any department store that has a makeup counter. If there are people behind the counter, they are there to help you. Most departments will hire experienced people to work behind their makeup counter. Give it a try!
you can go to a department store and just ignore them when they try and sell u the products but substitute what u have at home for what they used
MAC or Jcpenney's macey's go to the make up counter and ask them to help apply your make up..
Check out some tutorials on You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin