Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I apply my makeup as shown?

http://67.15.137.163/quiz2/8445/res1.jpgHow do I apply my makeup as shown?
Come over to my house...that is exactly how I do mine...it would be fun!How do I apply my makeup as shown?
liquid black liner on the top, fake eyelashes, dark shadow near the outside of your eyelid, golden/brown shadow in the middle and under your eye, light yellow gold on the inside of your eye and a pencil liner on the bottom.





To make the shadow under your eye stick, you could dip the brush in water then into your shadow and apply...it will stick better and not run as much...
Use bronze liquid eyeshadow and eyeliner with volumizing mascara.
Very simple, I do it all the time.





Take a black eyeliner pencil and draw from the 3/4 quarter line of your eye (like that eye) to the outside. Make the line not thin, but not too thick, in the middle. Make it dark, and put in on the outside of your eye, not the inside. Smudge this line. Next take that pencil and apply the eyeliner on the inner rim of your eye on top. Just like you can do it on the bottom, do it on top.Then take a medium brown shimmer shadow with a small brush and brush it on right below the bottom eyeliner, and where you would put eyeliner on the outside part of your top lid. Maybe before this put a base of a neutral light shadow across ur lid. Now, for some people, like me, you can acheive her eyelash look w/o fake lashes. I can put a tiny bit of mascara and I get that look. If your lashes are thick and long, just 1-2 coats of mascara. If they are thin and short go for fake lashes.





(That is a very pretty look BTW)
I have a color a color stick by Avon called color Commotion in bronzy brown and I wear it like the picture. Use it like you would use eyeliner. Lining the top and bottom of the eye with thick lines of color. I also have some eye in a power form the color is tigers eye that apply with a small brush the same way top and bottom of the eye(not the brush that comes with the eye makeup). Before any of this I paint the entire lib of my eye with this lighter champagne color by covergirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin