Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can anyone show me the rihanna take a bow makeup look?

okay i want a new look %26amp; i was watching the take a bow rihanna makeup look ! %26amp; i just want to know if anyone can just give me the steps on creating the exact look or if not something very similar please help me i have a model audition coming up %26amp; i wanted a new makeup look something natural but yet glam it would be great if someone would give me a detailed answer on the steps of creating the rihanna take a bow make up look. PLEASE %26amp; THANK YOU [:





PS !


when i mean look i want everything from what colors to use and what to do ! please help; i have a bronze;tan skin color so colors that would match would also help..thanks guys [:Can anyone show me the rihanna take a bow makeup look?
This womans great for makeup tutorials


And she does this one for the rihanna - take a bow look :)








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqas1O3Zx鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin