Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls, What was the last makeup trick someone showed you?

What was it and who showed you?Girls, What was the last makeup trick someone showed you?
When you don't have makeup remover in, Nivea Soft gets it off just as well. ;3





My mum showed me ^^Girls, What was the last makeup trick someone showed you?
You can use a darker powder at your hairline to make a high forehead appear shorter.


A woman who worked at the MAC counter showed me.
my friend teaches me everything about makeup.


i didnt know how important lip liner was until her.


%26amp; to put vaseline with your eyeshadow to make it stay on longer, %26amp; make the color more deep [:
Uhm tha lazt trick I got shown waz when wearing mascara and it rubs under your eyes you get a cotton bud 2 get it off. Didnt think it wud work but it did. And ma mum showed me lol.
use a white eyeshadow along the sides of your nose to make it appear smaller. i think someone on here showed me, haha
today
don,t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin