Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Goth Makeup- for Show?

I am not a goth or anything, and I have been getting very negative comments, instead of helpful tips. Please do NOT be negative, I have been thinking of perchasing very light colored make up for a show, and I was thinking about the white goth setting powder from hot topic. Now, the thing is- I am not sure how it works...Is it like a press powder? Or what? Also, is it transluscent or thick? Because I don't want to buy clown make up. NO negative feedback PLEASE.Goth Makeup- for Show?
It's a pressed face powder.


It's quite light and sheer.


If you want to look super-pale it won't be enough on it's own; you need to put a light or white foundation under it


You can use it for other things after your show - for eg try using a tiny bit on a big blusher brush to highlight your cheekbones


Goth Makeup- for Show?
It is translucent and a press powder. it is mostly used for blending or evening out skin tone. I'm not sure why you would want this. I can't be very helpful because I dunno what your planning to use this powder on. if you want it for your face- GO FOR IT. if you want it for your eye- NO. it will not show up very well on eyes because of the oils in your eye lids. you should buy a white eyeshadow or creme or eye liner. hot topic has lots of different wild colors of eye liner that could easily be seen as ';goth';.
I am pretty sure it's pressed powder.





But if your interested in the eye makeup as well check out this Link:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haNXNdGeq鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin