Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for my daughters ballet show?

my daughter has a ballet show coming up and they want her to wear stage make up and im not sure what colors and how much make up???Makeup for my daughters ballet show?
Okay, here is the deal.


Being on stage involves bright lights and that can make kids really washed out. So all u really need to do is add some foundation to give her some color.


Eyes should be somewhat glitter. Just a simple white shimmery eyeshadow will do fine. Adding eyeliner can accentuate her eyes so black would be good. False eyelashes are sometimes required but really, just a dab of black mascara is perfect for little girls.


Lastly lips. A bright lipstick or gloss is good to be somewhat of a focal point.





Don't go overboard on boatloads of crap. I mean, she is four. Don't make her look like she should be on a pole somewhere.





Hope this helps %26lt;3!Makeup for my daughters ballet show?
I do dance and stage makeup, normally it is red lipstick and a dark eyeshadow (usually blue or brown) and a lot of eyeliner to emphasize eyes stage makeup is just so that the audience could see your face and you daughters only 4 so I wouldn't take it too seriously. If she continues to do dance when she is older, though, she will have to wear heavy foundation, smokey eyeshadow in a specified colour and a lot of mascara and eyeliner.
im in ballet and this is going to be my 10th year and ive experienced that it depends how many dances shes doing and if its alot and there all differnent colors you should go with a pretty brown or some silver or gold and put the eyes a little darker since there on stage and it far away from the audience but dont put it too dark nad put some blush, eyeshadow, some pink lipgloss or lipstick( if lipstick go with a light pink ),depends how old ur daughter is for mascara my mom did my mascara on my 2nd year of ballet well thats about it ur welcome
well im 13 and at my ballet recitals i put white eyeshadow red lipstick mascra and false lashes with a little blush





thats what my ballet studio (momentum dance academy in burien washington has us do
pink blush , red lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin