Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eye makeup doesn't show up well?

I have very fair skin. I also have small, close-set ideas. For my eyes, I put mascara on my top lashes. I put a bronze shadow on my lids, then a brown on the outer corners, then a really light color on the inner corners.





The problem is, it never really shows up. You can never tell what color I'm wearing, and mascara doesn't really make my eyes pop either. It pretty much looks the same as it did before I put any makeup on. I'm afraid that if I try to make the colors and everything show up, I'll have put too much on and I'll look like a clown.





What should I do?My eye makeup doesn't show up well?
When you're using neutral colors, like the black mascara or brown-toned eyeshadows that you are, feel free to put more on and make it more noticeable. It's incredibly hard for neutral colors to look clownish, even when you're wearing a lot.My eye makeup doesn't show up well?
hi,





check www.kireimakeup.com for a step-by-step makeup tutorials. Do not be afraid to play with colors. The key here is to use little and gradually add more if needed. May be your eyes might not be your best feature, BUT you can play up with your cheek or your lips. Try to find what is your best feature and play up with it. =)...





you want to use eyeshadows that are not of the same colors as your eyes. On the color wheel, find eyeshadows that are the complimentary color of your eyes. =)





If you need more help, please dont hesitate to message me
try a darker mascara, %26amp; brown all the way across, closest to your lashes, above that all the way across, your bronze, %26amp; above that your lighter brownish color. see how that works . it is called layering. %26amp; You won't look like a clown. (p.s. love the name it's what I named my Daughter!, that's why your ? caught my eye ) I don't usually answer make up ?, because Every ones complexion is different, %26amp; without being able to personally see them, I don't dare offer advise, but the eyes, I can handle. Even though your eye color would of helped. you may be using shades that don't work for you.
u prolly bot cheap makeup that doesnt work





i reccomend covergirl lash blast mascara, its awesome and it realy makes a difference





and use liquid eyeliner, it works-- and before u get out of the house, ask a friend or relative if its too much
i would use a black or dark brown eyeliner..start with the bottom and if you want a really pop..put it on the top line of your lashes on the top! it looks really cute!
before you put on your eyeshadow put on loreal de-crease


its about 5 or 6 bucks at walmart or target works like a charm go buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin