Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help me do my makeup for a big awards show!!!!!?

I have big brown eyes, dark brown hair and light brown skin (thin vanessa williams). I going to a big awards show this weekend and want to do my makeup super glamourous. I think I want my focus to be my eyes. Any and all tips would be appreciated. Oh...surprise, surprise...my dress is black but i'm going w/red jewelry...Help me do my makeup for a big awards show!!!!!?
id say gold eyeshadow (from crease down to lashline) with a dark brown eyeliner (do those pointed tips kinda like Cleopatra) and mascara (lots)then a light pink-brown lipstick with clear lip gloss. Then I';d say a rosy pink on the cheeks with a little shimmer to it! good luck!Help me do my makeup for a big awards show!!!!!?
Your best bet is to make an appointment to get your makeup professionally done, they have all the product that will make you look fabulous and it will last much longer than if you use drugstore products.
For an important event like this, I would suggest that you get your makeup done by a professional. It's better to just let a makeup artist do your makeup so you know that your makeup looks good and any pictures that are taken will look flawless.
Do whatever you want, but PLEASE, don't do the ';pointy tips like Cleopatra';! That's what teenagers who don't know how to make up their face do.
Charcol pencil. Light pink as a highlighter on browbone. Dark brown on inner corners. Gold on lids/crease. Two coats of no-smear mascara. Terra Cotta blush (just a bit). Reddish-brown lipstick (sort of the shade of ginger bread) and skin tone liner. Slick a bit of opaque cream colored gloss on. Follow with a pat of powder, a bit of perfume, and go.
~Use a light colour on your whole eyelid


~Use a shiny pink on the bottom of your eyelid


~Use a black eye liner on the bottom of your eye


~Use mascra


~Use a shimmer on your cheek bones





^Good Luck and Have Fun^





Your friend


yoga_in_heels


%26lt;3





P.S. This is what I do and I have big brown eyes, dark brown hair and light brown skin too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin