Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Show makeup -brunnete, 14 year old girl???

I know you sholdn't borrow stuff because you can get infections so i'm getting some of my own.


i am 14, brunnete, dark brown eyes ,beige skin


i don't want to get regular stage makeup becuase thats more you have to mix it all up.


just list like lipgloss, eyeliner.... those kinds of things.not really specific brands unless nessisary. (i know spelling mistakes but i had to put this down quick)Show makeup -brunnete, 14 year old girl???
I'm a brunnete with brown eyes





You should def use Almay purple liquid eye linner!! I loovee it!!! It looks amazing! I was kinda scared at first cause i was like ';WHAT PURPLE!!'; Lol but it looks real good!!





And as for eye color go to costco and get this mineral make up kit the colors in there look amazing on!! I love it! And its only like $25! Its amazing! It comes with brushes and foundation and blush! And other stuff! I've used it for soso long and I absolutly LOVE IT!! All the colors look amazing on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin