Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you please also advise me what to wear for TV game show try outs makeup perfume?

do I flirt with the person interviewing me? Come on give it to me hard!Can you please also advise me what to wear for TV game show try outs makeup perfume?
a normal outfit, skirt, blouse, nothing weird. i don't think flirting does any goodCan you please also advise me what to wear for TV game show try outs makeup perfume?
Dont ware anything
Tough question. I've seen some contestants dressed up as though going to church and others dressed down as though heading for the beach. As for flirting, take your cue from the interviewer's attitude to you. Some hosts flirt a little but others don't
I didn't know WWTBAM was even still on the air.





Well, for tryouts, I'd assume your intelligence (or trivia knowledge) and speedy fingers will play MUCH more of a role in making it onto the show than your outfit or your odor.





Throw on a cute but sensible dress, some nice heels, and a light coat of makeup for the cameras. Then use the extra time to study up... on... something...





GOOD LUCK, but don't worry about your appearance too much, for a show like Millionaire your brains are more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin