Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you show me some makeup looks from the drugstore for light olive skin?

Last time asked this question everyone just told me where to find makeup, like ';go to riteaid'; lol :) That's not what I meant. I know that every brand sells some colors that are good for olive skin, but I wanna see some total looks for olive skin, like the ones in seventeen or cosmo.Can you show me some makeup looks from the drugstore for light olive skin?
Try:


-Revelon Moon Drops Moisture Creme Lipstick in Orange Flip.


-Wet N Wild 3 of a Kind Twist-up Stick for Lips, Eyes, and Cheeks in At the Hamptons. (Blend it all over your cheeks)


-Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious Lip Gloss in Coral-Punch.


(over the lipstick)


~thats one look.





If you want to focus on one feature...





Lips:


CoverGirl Continous Color LipStick in Powerpink.


topped with - Smackers Lip Sparkler in Way-Out Watermelon.





Or





- Bonnebell Lip d'Votion in Fresh Melon.





Eyes:


-wet and wild creme Shadow in Cafe au Lait (looks soo gorgeous on olive skin!)





or





Theres an eyeshadow that M.A.C makes called Humid; its a green with golden shimmer. It looks perfect on olive skin - but its not drugstore. I suggest you go to the MAC site, look at the color and try to find a drugstore one.





Also look for


bronzy coral shades. They'll flatter your skin tone.





Good luck and have fun!


.Can you show me some makeup looks from the drugstore for light olive skin?
u don't need any u look good already

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin