Thursday, June 24, 2010

I got to do makeup at school fashion show.....?

and i dont have enough makeup


so i was wondering if you can tell me where can i get cheap makeup palletes (eyeshadows.lipgloss,lipstick,blush, FOUNDATION/POWDER*)


cheap for me is $1-$35





THANKS%26lt;3








p.s.


this sounds kinda dumb but if you have makeup you don't want just contact me :)


it would be realllly helpful.I got to do makeup at school fashion show.....?
eyeslipsface.com


cheapest store ever! they sell for $1/ea. $3/ea for the studio line. they have mineral makeup as well.mineral shadows are good n r $3/ea. dont buy the dollar shadows. i dont like it much. but thats just my opinion.


did u mean $35 total? hah. well...you can also buy nyx pigments for $1.25/ea @ cherryculture.com. yeah they have some pretty cheap makeup there too. good store. or you can check out shopcraze.com. so yeah. hope i helped =]I got to do makeup at school fashion show.....?
Eye Lips Face (elf) this makeup is great you can buy good quality (stuido) for 3 dollars every product or regular which is 1 dollar, you can only buy online tho. the website is eyeslipsface.com
Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy have good makeup and Icing has some elaborate palettes also.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin