Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you know of a website which shows how to do different styles of makeup?

I would like to find out how to do 'devil' makeup (for a female). I am doing a performance of the song 'Venus'.Do you know of a website which shows how to do different styles of makeup?
Have a look on Youtube.com....they show how to apply makeup as well as showing you how to acheive normal day wear to more dramatic gothic looks.Do you know of a website which shows how to do different styles of makeup?
dunnnnnnnnnnnnooooo love barrym though
I know that on you tube there is a woman that shows you how to do many different styles. This includes celebrities


For example: she does leona lewis' eye make up in the video 'bleeding love'
Yeah! All the makeup guru's on youtube. I'm actually one of them=) My username is cosmeticcrave. Message me there and I can refer to to someone. Would you want full face makeup or just eyes?
www.beautyroit.com give that a go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin