Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Show me some good makeup tips.?

I have blonde hair and green eyes.


Could you tell me what colors would look nice and how I should wear it.


I know how to put on make up but im not good with matching it.


And what colors I should wear eye liner with. Were to put the eye liner...





If you could give me some tips.%26gt;%26gt;???


THANKZZZ,!


Pics would help a lot,!Show me some good makeup tips.?
Same i have bleached blonde hair and green eyes.


On myself i prefer being dark.


So if its winter and i dont have a tan i like to fake it!


Bronzer baby!!!





I like to also stick to neutral colours most black for eyes.





Okay this is my makeup for when im going out.





Medium colour foundation applied all over. Brownzer used as blush to make my cheek bones look hot! And a bit on my neck if im pale.


Black eyeshadow but not too high, white or silver eyeliner on the very inside corner of my eyes and back eyeliner on the outside of my lids and the top lid.


And thick mascara!





YUMMMMMShow me some good makeup tips.?
Check out Almay's line for eye color. They have seperate lines for every color eye that come with eye shadow, mascara and eye liner to bring out every color. I found that works the best and they come with a picture of how and where to put the eyeliner.
If you go to Dillard's or Younkers...etc. and go to the Clinique counter, they'll give you a free make over and show you step-by-step how to apply the make up and which make up is the right color for you! I love going there! + Clinique is GREAT for sensitive skin - even the most delicate :) it's my favorite.


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I recommend you go on youtube.com to look at some makeup tips . It's really helpful . Just type in eye makeup tutorial for green eyes and there will be videos for you to watch .
http://www.profaces.com/info/lessons.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin