Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Makeup wont show up anymore?

When I put on eyeshadow, nothing shows up. I used to wear gold eye shadow and it came out fine. I had a dark purple one and it came out in a bold dark purple. Now, (using the same eye shadow) it doesn't show up at all. My gold doesn't, purple doesn't, no colors do. I've cleaned off the brush, didn't work. Used a new one, and it still didn't work. Why won't the same eye shadow show up? I haven't done anything differently.





Also: I don't usually wear it anyway, but what color would you suggest for someone with brown eyes, (light) olive skin and brownish blonde hair? Like, what would look best..My Makeup wont show up anymore?
i would suggest ...a cream or real light brown color 2-3 shades lighter then your skin.. over the whole lid...and a darker brown in the crease...just natural..let go of the color things...its ugly to me....and it just gives people a reason to talk ****...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin