Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know where i can get good emo makeup, like hello kitty or can you show me how to do emo makeup?

I am sorry but I don't see the connection with emo and the new Hello Kitty line from MAC.





Emo makeup is more dark. Dark shadows, lots of liner and tons of mascara.





You can look it up on youtube to get an idea, simply search for ';emo makeup';





The Hello Kitty line is a more intense flirty line. The colors in the Too Dolly quad are more pastel except for the dark shimmery gray they have. So you can see why I dont make the connection.Does anyone know where i can get good emo makeup, like hello kitty or can you show me how to do emo makeup?
wow, people can be soooo mean!!!


uh, idk about hello kitty, but i guess dark colors are emo...


also, do a smokey eye. not sure if its emo, but, yeah. u can go on youtube, and they have videos on that kind of stuff!!


good luck! (and dont listen to those meanies)Does anyone know where i can get good emo makeup, like hello kitty or can you show me how to do emo makeup?
Well I know MAC cosmetics has a new Hello Kitty line. Wild Kitty and Mild Kitty its really good. You should try it.
Poser?


There's no ';emo makeup'; its just how you put it on. And I don't think Hello Kitty is emo.
omg! HELLO KITTY!!!!!! Thats NOT emo!!!! How old are u?
labels are for soup cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin