Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used that sheer cover makeup that they show on those paid programming commerials?

I havent used sheer cover but I do use ';bare Minerals'; if you wanna try it search for it on the internet. It's kinda pricey but it covers better doesn't cause blemishes and all in all a MUCH BETTER makeup than all that greasy oily crap that comes in those bottles. i ordered it from an infomercial and am VERY happy with it.Has anyone ever used that sheer cover makeup that they show on those paid programming commerials?
I just got Sheer Cover and I'm very please with the results. I'm a huge fan of MAC make-up (probably have at LEAST $600 worth) but lately I was breaking out and I wasn't happy with the coverage. Now that I'm wearing it; it has awesome coverage and it is helping me clear up my acne. Report Abuse
Has anyone ever used that sheer cover makeup that they show on those paid programming commerials?
I don't. I think it's all gimmick and not value for money. I prefer to stick to brands I know, eg. Lancome or Prescriptives.
no, but I m always tempter to get it, but how can this work? It covers so well, at least on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin