Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used Sheercover makeup that is shown on infomercials?

I have trouble finding makeup for my bronze, african american skin tone. I want my makeup to look natural but be able to cover my flaws in one kit. I also heard the concealer is great.Has anyone ever used Sheercover makeup that is shown on infomercials?
I have used Sheer Cover for several years. I didn't care for the cleanser and I preferred my own moisturizer. I customized it so that it didn't include that. Less is more with it. If you put on too much, it will look cakey. It takes very little powder to provide great coverage...very little. When I use it, I have great coverage, but it really doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all. It's very natural. I doubt that I will ever use anything else.





I can customize how often I want it delivered, and the contents that I will receive. In the summer, when I get a tan, I have a darker shade sent, and then change it back online for the fall.Has anyone ever used Sheercover makeup that is shown on infomercials?
Yes, I have used Sheer Cover ~ and I hated it. It was so thick and pasty looking (I looked like I had a ton of makeup on) so I returned it for a full refund after 60 days. They even gave me another 30 days after sending me a video cause they thoguht I was putting it on wrong ! I wasn't putting it on wrong. And the colors are very very hard to blend. You ONLY get 2 shades to blend to get your exact color. It is very hard to do.





It is a very cakey makeup ~ that's why it conceals so well.





If I were you I'd try some MaryKay makeup. They have great colors for african american skin tones.
I used it for a year and really enjoyed it, I did not really like the cleanser or moisturizer, but the powder and concelear worked great. I usually bought a cover girl tinted sunscreen to wear underneath daily from walmart. I also used my own cleanser. But I still use the concelear on my dark undereye circles and a small scar it works really great. P.S. I also heard you can purchase them at a store individually, but not sure which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin